Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, i looked at my rev and it seems that there could be enough space on the right hand side for another cylinder?? i dont see 3 pipes fitting in there, but 1 big fat pipe would prolly fit.
A 809 or even a smaller triple single pipe 600 would be killer in the rev. maybe a new series of triples, series III triples?????? with DFI?, lighter to keep the rev light. who knowes?
anyways, someone gime there opinion on this, im really dying to see one.
or, even a triple-triple zx-x would be cool. :thumbsup:

and by the way, anyone know the gearing or cluchting specs on a rev 600HO. i know the helix is 48-43 and that there is a ski doo white spring in there.
OH ya, wasnt my rev supposed to come with the RER secondary, even if i didnt order rer? i thought that it was like that for 02 as well?

anyways someone lemme know

·
Registered
16 Posts
Great idea with the tripple rev, However without tripple pipes they can"t make the power. Remember F III 800 single pipe, It was a bit of a dog. Nothing like the Mach Z.

Your 600 HO comes with a new TRA III primary and a new secondary. They have angled faces which help equalize belt pressure between both clutches.

now to your last question about zx chassis with tripples. I have 2, first one is a 809 with tripple pipes in a 2001 mxzx 800 chassis. second also in a mxz zx chassis is 1050 price motor tripple built by Bondi engine works. a ton of fun.

·
Registered
77 Posts
the 800's are the only sleds that get a RER secondary, even if not orderd. in my 600 h.o. I put a orange Goodwin primary spring in. enguages around 4800-4900 and did not afect my top rpm much. after driving 2001 440 lc for the last two years I really like the higher enguagement.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
:D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lock187,

i know that there is the new TRA3. and you say i have a new secondary? it looks the same as the one on my 2000 700, its not the RER one for sure.

so, does anyone know any specs on the tra clutch???
ramp angles, primary spring spec, pin weight, chaincase gearing. thats what i want to know, if anyone knows that would be great.

and about the triple zx's i know they exist, but will bombi produce one? if not i guess ill have to do some custom work and put one in, Turbo it too.

as for the single pipe 3 hole rev, mabye with a different bulging hood you could cram 3 fatties in there.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Originally posted by dusteater@Nov 8 2002, 03:16 AM
OH ya, wasnt my rev supposed to come with the RER secondary, even if i didnt order rer? i thought that it was like that for 02 as well?

anyways someone lemme know
!!! If you got a REV sport NO it will not come with the RER secondary, It will come with a Formula VSA secondary Unless you get it with RER. Then it will come with the HPV27 VSA(RER) secondary If it is an REV X they only came with RER secondary`s. As for the gearing the small sprocket on the 800 is a 26 and the 600 HO is a 25. Lg sprocket is a 43 for both the 800 & 600.

mxzx121 : The 800's are the only sleds that get a RER secondary.
This is not true... :doh:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts