Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I just bought a used 05 600 SDI Renegade. 890 Miles, Just wondering what everyone else thinks of these sleds. I'm still riding my 01 MXZ 700 hope this was a good move. My 700 has 8000 km and has never been touched. Hope I can say the same for the SDI. I paid $4900 was that a good deal?

Let me know what you all think.

Pud

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I loved my 05 600SDI gade. Traded it in with 8000 trouble free km on a new 08.

I don't think you will be disappointed.

FishHog

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
I have first hand experience with 3 of those sleds, including my wifes. No problems with any of them and they are all in the 5,000 k to 8,000 K range. Great ride, great mileage and it runs well in all temps.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Love mine too, except for some plug fouling when I first got it it has been a great sled. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hey Congrats,

I too went from a 01 MXZ 700 to the 600 HO SDI, though, mine's a adrenaline. I had a few fouled plugs, but no biggie. I use the BRECS plugs now with no problems. The 600 pulls as good as the 01 700 as well in my opinion. I enjoy the REV but will move to an 800 when a good deal comes around. You'll like the REV if the 01 hurt your butt or back, thats for sure!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I bought a 05 REV GTX with the 600 SDI two weeks ago. It has 2021 miles on it. I like seeing these numbers w/o incidents.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
the only issue that every sdi owner I know of has is waiting for friends while they gas up[/b]
So true :p , oh and don't worry about ever looking at your gas gauge again, for two reasons. First, the thing doesn't work for crap. Second, the only real gauge you need is the people your riding with, when they need gas skip that one and get it at the next group fillup :lmao:

·
Registered
802 Posts
So true :p , oh and don't worry about ever looking at your gas gauge again, for two reasons. First, the thing doesn't work for crap. Second, the only real gauge you need is the people your riding with, when they need gas skip that one and get it at the next group fillup :lmao:[/b]

Very true on all that! :wink: Just make sure when you decide to skip a gas stop, make sure the next one is closer than a little over 100 miles away! :eek:hmy: Remember that one JasonF? I believe there were a handful of us running on FUMES when we pulled into the Jack Pine Lodge. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts