Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 06 f6 sno pro and it stumbles a little off idle. if i let it idle for 10 sec after riding and then pin it from the start it falls on its face for a sec or 2 but if i bring the idle up even 200 rpms before i pin it its fine.dealer says its a design flaw in engine i had the oil pump checked and its set o.k. fuel psi is 43# anyone else have this problem because it is fuel injected so the last thing it should do is hesitate.and i cant believe cat would put out a product with known design flaws. :(

·
Registered
24 Posts
i have an 06 f6 sno pro and it stumbles a little off idle. if i let it idle for 10 sec after riding and then pin it from the start it falls on its face for a sec or 2 but if i bring the idle up even 200 rpms before i pin it its fine.dealer says its a design flaw in engine i had the oil pump checked and its set o.k. fuel psi is 43# anyone else have this problem because it is fuel injected so the last thing it should do is hesitate.and i cant believe cat would put out a product with known design flaws. :([/b]

Hey,

here is a link to a thread that will help. they suggested using this..

http://www.arcticchat.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6797

BR9EIX IS THE RIGHT PART NUMBER, HERE IS THE LINK TO LOOK AT WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT

http://ngk.com/results_cross.asp?pid=br9eix

Good luck.

Skoka

·
Registered
324 Posts
The only time I get a bog out of the hole is usually related to the drive belt sitting to low in the secondary or your clutch needs to be cleaned and check all rollers to see if they have any flat spots in them. I found a bottle of injector cleaner to help me out more than the iridium plugs (just my experience though). You might also want to tighten your secondary spring up a little also to help with this.

The other thing you might want to consider is bringing up your rev's till the clutch is almost engaged then pin it, if you just let it idle and grab a handfull of throttle you can expect it to bog.
Hope this helps...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts