Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into a 06' Fusion 900. Been out of sledding for about 5 years. Wondering About updates, performance, recalls, etc.

Anyone who owns one or has, what was your opinion of it ???
Recalls ???

Can't buy a sled thats that $9 or $10 grand. Found a great deal on this one with no miles.

Any info would be great.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
I've been on high performance Polaris sleds forever. Always believed the bigger the better. You mention you're trying to keep your costs down and haven't been around in a while, so thought I'd just mention that the new 600 in the Fusion/IQ series just flat rocks!!! I was really impressed, had to have one. No, it's not going to hang with the bigger sleds out on the lake, anywhere else though, and they'll be right in the hunt. Below 70-80, it feels just like an 800 used to. FWIW

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
whats a good price

Some are selling for $5000 new

·
Registered
258 Posts
yes there are recalls...there is a part in the clutch, and gas tank seal(white ring)(may already be done i would check it first)...i would also get the aftermarket engine mounts beacuse this engine vibrates....bad!..but it is fast!!!!!...and very powerful..i believe 153 horses.....we used to have the switchback version.....that thing was crazy!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts