Snowmobile World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
try them both out, then pick the one you like. buy it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
try them both out, then pick the one you like. buy it.[/b]
Ok..whick one would you chose for a race sled if you had to pick?? I'm thinkin about the polaris really hard..

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Are you thinking about this race attempt as a something you'll do by yourself, or do you think you may need a hand? If you're like a lot of people racing, getting a hand with a problem you're having can save a lot of assets. Which would be easier for you to get help with? What about parts? Maybe the answer to those questions could help your decision?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you thinking about this race attempt as a something you'll do by yourself, or do you think you may need a hand? If you're like a lot of people racing, getting a hand with a problem you're having can save a lot of assets. Which would be easier for you to get help with? What about parts? Maybe the answer to those questions could help your decision?[/b]
Yeah, I've been thinking about the parts question..I can get polaris parts easy..

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
the IQr is a better sled id say then the rev r. the 07 iqr for sure to. the 08 is insane but any of them are awesome. one thing about the rev that is nice though is that yes parts are yes to get because alot of stuff is the same as the regular rev. also its eaiser to trial convert with oil injections and so on. the IQr has a stronger motor and a better suspenison for sure though.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
the IQr is a better sled id say then the rev r. the 07 iqr for sure to. the 08 is insane but any of them are awesome. one thing about the rev that is nice though is that yes parts are yes to get because alot of stuff is the same as the regular rev. also its eaiser to trial convert with oil injections and so on. the IQr has a stronger motor and a better suspenison for sure though.[/b]
all from a polaris person :confused: . what I would expect though. buy a doo man its better, LOL.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I more polaris dealerships around me then ski-doo, so polaris would be the right way to go..

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
all from a polaris person :confused: . what I would expect though. buy a doo man its better, LOL.[/b]
i knew someone would say this but if you look have riding both youd know. also look at poo racing the last few years, they have killed. the iqr is probably the best all around chassis to date. really ride one ,they are crazy awesome. just look at the switch so many people in freestyle have made to the iqr and even in semi pro and am racing. they are getting harder and harder to get now days. all the race sled are better them a consumer sled for usre but the iqr stands out.

·
4,440 Posts
well then I did not disappoint you :wink: . still say buy a doo, but I am not partial. :whistling:

·
4,440 Posts
I've made up my mind, I'm goint to get a polaris... :thumbsup:[/b]
enjoy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
enjoy :thumbsup:[/b]
good decision. youll love it. really i would have riden wither but the poo is id say. dooman looks like i win, haha just kiding man. get some pics id like to see them

·
4,440 Posts
good decision. youll love it. really i would have riden wither but the poo is id say. dooman looks like i win, haha just kiding man. get some pics id like to see them[/b]
you can here :huh: . it is when the snow flys , that I will win. :lmao:

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
you can here :huh: . it is when the snow flys , that I will win. :lmao:[/b]
we could go back and forth all day, ahaha. i dont really think it would ahve mattered to mcuh they are both sweet sleds. you ever riden an iqr or a rev 440 dooman. once your go race chassis youll never go back.

·
4,440 Posts
we could go back and forth all day, ahaha. i dont really think it would ahve mattered to mcuh they are both sweet sleds. you ever riden an iqr or a rev 440 dooman. once your go race chassis youll never go back.[/b]
yes my buddy is a pro am racer. I have ridden the 800 open he has too. w00t the 800. waiting to see what the new 600 has :thumbsup: . I was just giving you a hard time man.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
yes my buddy is a pro am racer. I have ridden the 800 open he has too. w00t the 800. waiting to see what the new 600 has :thumbsup: . I was just giving you a hard time man.[/b]
800 much better then 600. the new 600 is the same as last yeas 600, doo need to make a new motor like poo and AC did now to be a little more competative, im sure next year they will. the new poo is like 135 ish HP on 93. the AC i think they sadi 132 the doo is i think 129 they said. race sled are the way though. 10 time more durible and suspension differences are huge

1 - 18 of 18 Posts