Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10 days untill I leave for cochrane to doo some riding.I cant wait.My throttle thumb is already getting itchy.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I know the feeling LadyK - I am heading for sudbury on friday and I cannot wait.......

·
Registered
900 Posts
I suggest you guys heading north check a day or two before you go. There has been so much sled traffic up here and groomer breakdowns that the trails in some areas are a disaster. I have never seen so many trailers heading this way before. Just a word of caution. Oh and by the way cops are ticketing for everything from permits to speeding in different areas so keep your speed in check!

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Have fun.  Make sure ya take lots o' pictures for the rest of us to drool over!  

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
You Canadian's!  Snow snow snow!  Us minnesotans snow.......warm up.....still warm....no snow.....1/2 inch...warm up....SNOW!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Most of us Canadians(except for a fortunate few) have put more miles on the trucks lookin for snow than we have on the sleds. It's not a winter wonderland everywhere up here this year.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Have a great time and doo tell us all your adventures.= upon your return.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will definately have lots of stories to tell as CrazyB and the gang will be with us.This time i wont forget my digital camera
I think all of you should doo a pilgramage to cochrane and come ride with us

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Dont tempt me!!!  

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
As long as youve been good there should be no probs. Just make sure you have all required paperwork.

·
Registered
167 Posts
im always lookin for new places to ride but where im at its 6 hrs just to get to the u/p let along canada you guys are sure lucky must have great seenery [spell check] its not bad here but mostly flat you guys have a great trip and tell your bud sorry to here about his back been there done that

·
Registered
278 Posts
Lady I will be there See you then where you staying ?
Ooo Ya remember to pull to the right so I can get past you. LOL.  

Musk.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We are staying at lillabelles. We are friends of the owner billy,they treat us real good there,its cheap clean and they let us doo whatever we want.Oh yeah and muskoka you are gonna have to work if ya wanna get bye me!!!LOLOLOL Ask crazy B.Where are you staying?

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think we are going to sneak off wednesday night instead of thursday so I only have 5 days to go instead of 6.Cant wipe the smile off

1 - 20 of 20 Posts