Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For what it's worth, heard from a dealer this week in WI that Cat does have a big 4-stroke sled in testing....1000+cc's of Suzuki bike motor.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I hope so...they better have one by next year or I'll most likely buy Yamaha next. I might still go with Yamaha if they fuel inject their sled for next year-that and the sled will be out for a year of "consumer testing"...which we all know they love to pass on to us. Why should they do the testing when the consumers can?

·
Registered
403 Posts
Every leopard needs to check his spots now and again!

I'll have some more pics of him sometime later on or I'll e-mail you them. I STILL need to take some pics of the zrt, the zr440 and the kitty cat with the baby on it!

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
LOL  I was going to ask if you had pics of the sleds yet, but figured you didn't or I would have know...

Still can't wait to see 'em.

·
Registered
395 Posts
The dealers were told at the dealer preview that a high out-put 4 stroke is definently in the works but with the yamma-dog beating them to the punch they are taking a extra year to get it right. Remember also, Cat wants the best 4 stroke
on the snow not just another. And they already had the first.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've also heard this. A friend of mine says he have a pic of this sled - But I want to see it before I believe it...

He said that he will mail me the pic this week. The sled has a 1200cc, 4cyl inline 4stroke from the 'Hayabusa' motorcycle. It sure will kick A$$ if it's true!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I wondered that myself. I know that the hayabusa is a 1300, but this dude claimed that on the pic it says 1200 on the hood... We will see when/if I can get a hold of that pic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts