Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about that bore 1000cc trail package by PSI for my zrt 800 for around $1500. did anyone know of or had this done? i was wondering how good of a job they do, how cooperative they are and stuff cause i gotta ship my heads and jugs to em and i didn't want a bad job done on em cause those are the only 800cc jugs i have lol.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
LOL looks like i might be the first one to try it out bugga!! :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
green machine, one of my buddies has this kit, has had it in a 99 zrt 800 for 2 years now , works excellent, it takes my 2001 Tcat, he's got V-force, DD power breater,but using stock pipes, I think he's got over 4000 miles on the kit now with no problems all on pump gas , gas millage is about 12MPG I do a little better at 14 MPG ( by the way Green machine how do you like your PSI pipes thinking of geting some and catching up to my buddy this year..) :)

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just put those psi pipes on for this year i'm just waiting for snow to put them to the test hehehe but as far as sound level their not too bad almost stock sound level but when i rev it up it's got a bit of a mean grunt to it :D as soon as the snow flies i'll get back with ya on the details catroy ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts