Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you Mach owners run for fuel?We have a gas station in town that sells sunoco 110.Or would 93 be fine.Thanks

Z

·
0 Posts
Is your Mach Z Stock?  If so 92 or 93 Octane,   You could run 110 if your sled is stock,  but you will lose a ton of performance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i ran the highest octane the gas station had where i was witch usually 93 i also used a gas additive i bought to make it run smoother witch made it go a little faster. i am gonna use the same in my new rev runs great!

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I remember the octane discussion from earlier this year.  I believe the result was: run whatever gas the manufacturer recommends, if your sled is stock.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
You know a guy has no clue when they want to run the octane.  For those that don't know, You want oto run the lowest possible octane you can without detonation. I have afriend that has a 540" stroker that makes 650HP  & 725 Dyno proven Ft. of torque while running on 87 octane. Has been for two years and 20,000 miles. Knowlede is the key to motors survival. And we'll all be more knowledable with ZMachman back.

Caleb

1 - 6 of 6 Posts