Snowmobile World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's Time Again: Keep the tradition going. !

Alright.....let's have some fun. You all know the classic Christmas song.." The 12 day's of Christmas" right? Let's keep up our very own SW version. I will start and someone else plz follow... Be creative, let's have fun with this...

On the First Day of Christmas my true Love gave to me........

"A snowmobile under the Oak Tree"

( I hope you are singing the words in your heads........When you post another one.. try to add all the others ahead of it so we can keep singing as we go.. For example... whoever goes next would include their's and then mine ect ect..........and so on..)

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
On the third day of Christmas. My true love gave to me. Three trail passes, two quarts of oil and a snowmobile under an oak tree.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
On the fourth day of christmas, my true love gave to me.....Four day off work, Three trail passes, Two quarts of oil and Snowmobile under an oak tree.

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...6 billet idler wheels, 5 nights of lodging, Four days off work, Three trail passes, Two quarts of oil and Snowmobile under an oak tree.

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me... 7 new belts, 6 billet idler wheels, 5 nights of lodging, Four days off work, Three trail passes, Two quarts of oil and Snowmobile under an oak tree.

·
Registered
670 Posts
On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me.. 8 sliders sliding, 7 new belts, 6 billet idler wheels, 5 nights of lodging, Four days off work, Three trail passes, Two quarts of oil and Snowmobile under an oak tree.

Now as far as tradition goes am I not mistaking that this song included Mr. Yarek giving all these things out or am I thinking of something else. Its been a long time.

·
Registered
70 Posts
On the 9th day of christmas my true love gave to me; 9 inches of fresh powder, 8 sliders sliding, 7 new belts, 6 billet idler wheels, 5 nights of lodging, Four days off work, Three trail passes, Two quarts of oil and Snowmobile under an oak tree.

:D

·
Registered
68 Posts
on the tenth day of christmas my true love gave to me 10 tracks a spinning, 9 inches of fresh powder, 8 sliders sliding, 7 new belts, 6 billet idler wheels, 5 nights of lodging, Four days off work, Three trail passes, Two quarts of oil and Snowmobile under an oak tree.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
on the eleventh day of christmas my true love gave to me 2 gallons of jim beam=10 tracks a spinning, 9 inches of fresh powder, 8 sliders sliding, 7 new belts, 6 billet idler wheels, 5 nights of lodging, Four days off work, Three trail passes, Two quarts of oil and Snowmobile under an oak tree

:lmao: REMEMBER-I'M THE BAR KEEP

·
Registered
795 Posts
On the twelveth day of christmas my true love gave to me, 12 months of snow, 2 gallons of jim beam=10 tracks a spinning, 9 inches of fresh powder, 8 sliders sliding, 7 new belts, 6 billet idler wheels, 5 nights of lodging, four days off work, three trail passes, two quarts of oil and a Snowmobile under an oak tree :christmas: :lmao:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
very entertaining everyone :D My favorite would have to be the 9th day. :thumbsup:[/b]
Excellent Everyone.. Good Job !

[attachment=40836:1me.gif]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Boss? wouldn't you rather have 11 gallons of Jim Beam? LOL

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Hey Boss? wouldn't you rather have 11 gallons of Jim Beam? LOL[/b]

oh yes= you know i would.
maybe i had too much last night and forgot??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts