Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats it!.....I'm outta here for a while...Vacations finnaly here and nothing to do but ride ride ride!  OK, maybe a little ice fishing too.
 I'm throwing my watch in the corner and not picking it up until I have to go back to wo.. wo.. you know that word.  It's "Iditarod" time in Alaska and you can find me tossing logs on a fire somewhere far up the Iditarod trail!  So, be good...see ya later!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Well, I sure wish I was You. I just got back from a three day trip. It was way to short.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Enjoy the trip!!  Take LOTS 'o pictures.  Alaska is another one of those places I'm dying to make it up to!!!  

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hope ya have the greatest time. I gotta wait another 26 days, 12 hours, 21 minutes, 15 seconds before I get 8 days riding in Wy.  

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (tbuk2 @ Feb. 25, 2002, 8:39pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hope ya have the greatest time. I gotta wait another 26 days, 12 hours, 21 minutes, 15 seconds before I get 8 days riding in Wy.  
[/b][/quote]
Think of it this way:

Before I took my Yellowstone trip, I had to wait 5 YEARS to get back on a snowmobile again!!!  

As for my next trip, Another 11 months away!  

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Have a great trip!  Don't forget to post your pics on here!  

1 - 6 of 6 Posts