Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cussing:

Who would have thought we'd have snow before the trails open? Good sign or bad omen?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all of our trails are on private land, we have 100+ acres of field/woods but lets be honest that gets old after about 2 hours, i guess its better than nothing!

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
I would take farm fields at this point. Ride baby ride!

Richard

·
Registered
335 Posts
We've only got TEN acres but it's just enough for a mini sno cross track with a very cool jump in it.... Unfortunately, it's snowed off and on today but nothing is sticking.. I used to sled in Vermont in the 70's.. We could go for 50 mi. in a bunch of directions from the field just up the end of our street... That was So. Burlington.. Prolly all houses now :(

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We've only got TEN acres but it's just enough for a mini sno cross track with a very cool jump in it.... Unfortunately, it's snowed off and on today but nothing is sticking.. I used to sled in Vermont in the 70's.. We could go for 50 mi. in a bunch of directions from the field just up the end of our street... That was So. Burlington.. Prolly all houses now :([/b]
def houses there now, my parents place is in newport, way up there, but still all private land, so we cant ride the trails till the 15th or we lose them!

richard, your right though, i am getting greedy for early december, i'll enjoy the fields this weekend!

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
come to NY where the trails OPEN FRIDAY!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
come to NY where the trails OPEN FRIDAY!!![/b]
did you get enough snow in n.y to ride. and as far as vermont we have snow to ride you just have to know what trail's to run before opening day heheheheheh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts