Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow I seen it yesterday at the dealers he was telling me about it he has a Phazer FX well he put a turbo on it .....140 hp....I walked into the back and seen it....don’t ask how much money....

Rick :dazed:

·
Registered
517 Posts
yikes.

Would a turbo add that much HP? I believe the Phazer has 80 HP stock, turbo almost doubling that? (If so...awesome!!)

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good I will be in the place next week picking up the wifes new quad I'm sure he will let me snap a few to post for us...

Rick

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
for less $$$ you can get the Nytro FX and have a reliable 130+hp and about the same weight

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well here is the pictures of the 140 hp Phazer all opened up he is off to B.C. he put a longer track on it too more pictures after...he did do some gearing to it but it is still over revving...he has put some weight on the clutch but has do to some secondary work too...
[attachment=35131:DSCF0117.JPG]
[attachment=35132:DSCF0118.JPG]
[attachment=35133:DSCF0119.JPG]
[attachment=35134:DSCF0120.JPG]
[attachment=35135:DSCF0121.JPG]

Rick

Attachments

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
for less $$$ you can get the Nytro FX and have a reliable 130+hp and about the same weight[/b]
That's pretty cool looking but have to agree with FB here, once you modify a sled to that extend the reliability factor pops up.

Now stick that turbo on the Nitro and holy-cow!

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes he is out in B.C. having fun today lucky guy...he going to bring back some pictures...

yes your big coin for all that work FB is right...

here is the fan Cory9
[attachment=35266:DSCF0123.JPG]

Rick

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
I know I ride a Doo, but I used to ride a Viper triple, and man, that thing would be the craziest sled ever!!

Frank

·
Registered
31 Posts
yikes.

Would a turbo add that much HP? I believe the Phazer has 80 HP stock, turbo almost doubling that? (If so...awesome!!)[/b]
It would make sense...the Arctic Cat T660 Turbo makes 110hp. Without the Turbo, it's only 53hp.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Know he has took all the stuff off of it ....I think this is a case of to much money to play with...

I must be paying to much for my sled and Quads..

Rick

1 - 12 of 12 Posts