Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ski-Doo men!

I'm very frustated to see that 2002 Sea-doo will have a 155 h.p. four stroke 3 cylinder(approx.1500cc) and us with yours snowmobiles we are waiting to have a rx-1 four stroke killer!!!
Ski-Doo will lost many mach z buyer.Ski-Doo takes too more time to react in  snowmobile market!!!

Good luck Ski-Doo and please do a
                          rapid move in this market!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Z36qc your english is a bit much but if i understand it right.
your saying skidoo is slow in getting product to the floor.
I don't think so.
And i am a MachZ owner, but if skidoo does come out with a really good 4 stroke and cans the Mach, well i can say, i would buy the 4 stroke.
skidoo has one of the best after sale service records in the business. i will not jump to a different manufacturer until they prove other wise.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (z36qc @ April 26, 2002, 06:41am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hi ski-Doo men!

I'm very frustated to see that 2002 Sea-doo will have a 155 h.p. four stroke 3 cylinder(approx.1500cc) and us with yours snowmobiles we are waiting to have a rx-1 four stroke killer!!!
Ski-Doo will lost many mach z buyer.Ski-Doo takes too more time to react in  snowmobile market!!!

Good luck Ski-Doo and please do a
                          rapid move in this market!

[/b][/quote]
ok...well..lets try to help him out.
Here's what I think it says (roughly)

I'm very frustrated to see that the 2002 SeaDoo will have a 155hp four stroke3 cylinder (approx. 1500cc) and the we are waiting to have a rx-1 four stroke killer!!!
Ski-Doo will lose many MachZ buyers. Ski-Doo takes too much time to react in snowmobile market!

Good luck Ski-Doo and please make some
                          rapid moves in this market!

·
Registered
546 Posts
As i said. i really don't think Any Mach Z owners will be going any where if there not built anymore.
I own a Mach and love it but like eveythng else in the manufacturing world, they change. Not alway for the better but its a take it or leave it situation.
and i would bet most would buy the 4 stroke rather then not

·
Registered
316 Posts
I look at it this way. If the Mach Z goes away, they will probably make a 1000cc twin 2 stroke to trump the A/C 900 twin. Don't forget A/C has a 1000 twin capability and have talked about doing it for two years. So, I would buy the Skidoo 1000cc twin with 155 to 160hp and be happy with it. That's my take on it. Of course it would be a rocket!

·
Registered
556 Posts
I agree with ski-dood. I dont think mach riders will switch to the rx1 simply because i think the mach will still be faster and better handling, plus i like the egronomics of the ski-doo much better. The rx1 will not only get spanked by the mach but by the zr 900 as well.  

·
Registered
316 Posts
Oh, I forgot to say, Skidoo, I'm waiting on your production of my 1100 or 1200cc triple. That would be around 185hp that I'm looking for too. Please announce it for 2004 and I don't care what chassis it's in. It just needs to be the absolute baddest highest hp sled available from anyone. Oops! I want it to be an SDI motor too. If you do put it in a new chassis, please make it a chassis that is all set up for studs and doesn't need any "protectors" at all. The studding issue is intolerable. The sled should be ready to stud, and that's final! Now, can you also price it at $7000 US with a hefty ($500) discount for early buyers. Thanks!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Hey speed is everything GET A GRIP on yourself

1 - 8 of 8 Posts