Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
16ft fiberglass boat forsale. it has a 65hp merc,electric start,electric choke,brand new deep cylcle marine battery,2 gas tanks full of gas and ready to go,safety equipment, am fm stereo cassette,marine gauges,trailer has brand new tires just put on on the weekend. dealer serviced and ready to go. this would make a great little fishing boat or for pleasure. we used it this past weekend for water sking and tubing. we had it up to 45 mph. it comes with an extra prop.it is a great little boat. the boat is located in ontario about an hour north of london. asking price $1800.00 or best offer. no reasonable offer will be rufused, its gotta go new boat being picked up on the weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt NEW PRICE $1500.00 canadian this is a firm price as i have more then that into it. it needs to go as my new boat will be here on the weekend.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just make an offer its gotta go,i am going to lose money but it has to go before the new boat arrives.my town bylaw only alows me to have 1 boat in my yard and i have no where to put this one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts