Snowmobile World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at PSI'S new catalog and they have a 1800cc triple with 350hp and 215ft lbs of torque.Thats totally sick,and it's trailable can you imagine squezeing the trigger on that thing,you'd need a seatbelt just to stay on it.I think it's fair to say that you would never loos a race to you buddies.

·
Registered
310 Posts
all im gonna say is HOLY ####!! 215lbs of torque.. WOOOWWWW.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Yeah it's every mans dream to have a beast like that darn lol if i only had that kinda $$$ :(

·
Registered
664 Posts
Originally posted by phazerhater@Oct 30 2002, 02:22 PM
Only IF the insurance knows whats in it.hehe :p
Um Yeah, I'd like to insure my 440!

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Probably wouldn't go too fast because all it would do is spin. I bet if you put in enough studs to maintain traction, you'd just destroy the track!

·
Registered
959 Posts
14000 really isent that much i mean the sled new is what 7000 plus mods.. but some of the blades first year were going for 17000 thats really not a bad price.. if everything is mint

·
Registered
918 Posts
Just tell the insurance company its a 600, well 3 of them lol!
Ryan

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thats $14000 for the motor you supply the sled.It's made to fit into the zrt800 or t-cat,it's the complete motor minus the carbs and reeds,includes custom crankcase,custom built crank,Genesis 12 port cylinders with,check this out 100mm pistons(coffee cans)and hand built pipes.Right now it is discounted to$13500 and they have a unported version for $12995.If i had the coin to spend i would have this motor for sure.This is stump pulling tractor power boy's,even if you had it clutched badly you would still decimate everything.

·
Registered
485 Posts
A guy down in Cape Breton here has one of the P.S.I. big boy toys .I stand to be corrected but it is either 1400 or 1500 c.c.He has had it for two years as it was custom build .It is a clear blast to watch this big kitty taking a flight plan.It has run to best time of 8.90`s with spinging the track up to the 1000 ft mark on the black top.I think it has gone around 150+ mph mark also.By the way I would love to see it hook up just once as the Doo boy`s try there darns`t to catch it.In the hill climbs (1000 ft up hill)it is just awesome too watch,I think big Joe`s has around 320`s for H.P. it is just plain rush to see 12 ft rooster tail for 1000 ft............down here we call it Cape Breton stock....................

1 - 16 of 16 Posts