Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I certainly hope these come out.  Here is my project right now.  Just got it back from the paint shop and put my decals on, now it's back to the paint shop for a clear coat.  Just wish I could get ahold of an original blue windshield.   How does it look to you guys?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will show more of the project as I do more.  I would like some opinions if you folks get a chance.  Thanks

·
Registered
741 Posts
Looking good!! So thats what a 69 looks like. I had one about 20 years ago. Somebody gave it to me and I parted it out. Kevin

·
Registered
222 Posts
Good job, ARCTIC
Looks nice!

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
arcticzrt600,
 i can't wait to see it finished it is starting out real good.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I checked for your w/shield this weekend. No luck. Sorry, Kevin

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It didn't cost me anything for the paint or the clear coat due to the fact I have sent alot of my companies work trucks down to a collision shop, he did it for free and he is also going to do the dash plate and the gas tank too.  The decals I found at an old dealer in Milan,MI, Bob's Arctic Cat, they cost $50 and the dash decals cost me another $50.  I found a good man in South Dakota that has all the replacement parts I need except for the windshield, he won't sell the one he has.  As far as repairs, I only needed to replace a bent front bumper.  I bent it when I was 4 years old up against a tree.  My dad bought this sled new in 69 and it has been sitting since 77.  I am replacing the engine with a 372 JLO and unfortunately the seat w/leopard print is unrepairable so the guy in SD has a NOS black seat cover in the box he is selling me.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts