Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for all the info I can get on snow cruisers.

I really look at the moment for the paint code for the blue, and also if someone makes decals for these things.

I search all over the net and haven't found much info.

The machine is a model 201, I do have the original owners manual, so I do know the specs on it. Just looking for restoration stuff

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts

I really look at the moment for the paint code for the blue, and also if someone makes decals for these things.

The machine is a model 201, I do have the original owners manual, so I do know the specs on it. Just looking for restoration stuff

Thanks

Thanks

Hi there - I have a 1971 Snow Cruiser C201 with electric start and am looking for an engine wiring diagram - I think I saw a post you made indicating you have an owners manual for this. Is it possible to get a picture of the wiring diagram? It is a Koehler engine. That would be greatly appreciated!!
Daryl

1 - 3 of 3 Posts