Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got a 1974 Polaris Electra 440 for $200. Its been converted to dual carbs and has full paperwork. Runs great Did i get a good deal?

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'd say any sled in decent shape that runs is pretty good deal. All that matters is you're happy. :thumbsup: I just picked a Centurion yesterday, I'm running out of room and money, but I'm happy. :lmao:

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
i just got a 1974 Polaris Electra 440 for $200. Its been converted to dual carbs and has full paperwork. Runs great Did i get a good deal?[/b]
There seems to be more and more vintage sleds out there. I have been searching for a early 70's Ski Doo and have my eye on a couple. Usually they are cheap but I'm looking for one that is in good shape mechanically.
Richard

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There seems to be more and more vintage sleds out there. I have been searching for a early 70's Ski Doo and have my eye on a couple. Usually they are cheap but I'm looking for one that is in good shape mechanically.
Richard[/b]
I have an old ski doo sled its a 79 citation 300 I call it the thrash sled. its been really beat the tunnel has been welded together 3 times along with the running boards. the hood is cracked and has holes. but it runs really good. we jump huge snowbanks witn it it never dies. but i only paid 50 dollars for it , and a few people had really nice pre 1975 skidoos around here. Somebody i knew threw an olympic 400 out because the pullcord was broke. people are jujst throwing good old sleds out in my nieghbor its a shame

1 - 4 of 4 Posts