Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just watched my new video that I bought. The video is the complete original Wide World of Sports broadcast from the 1977 race in Peterboro. It also has some old footage from 1973 HIGH bank racing. Very COOL :)

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Toydoc, where did you buy it? I never made it to Ptbo. when they were racing the banks. It's halfway between where I live & where I ride.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Toydoc, I went to school w/ Andy!! Small world eh? He works not to far from where my brother lives & stopped in to see him about 5 years ago. He's into the older racing sleds. How did you hook up w/ him?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Looking at field for the 1973 World Championship, I saw a familiar person. I was just visiting with Darrell Cymbaluk last Saturday at a snowmobile club banquet. He's got a lot of good stories to tell about the old days. :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hehe, looks like a pretty good video. I still remember my first sled, a 1974 Yamaha 433GP. Ahh, what a great sled.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Toydoc Those picture are great and I remember alot of of those sleds in the pictures. I love you pictures of you vintage sleds too. If you could tell me where to get that video too. Keep posting those great pictures. :hallo1:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bought it from:
ANDY ELLIOTT $25 us to your house
Andy EMAIL: [email protected]

The older I get the more I love old racers.
This is the first time I can think of that I'm not into ANY of the new sleds.
Very odd for me, plus ALL the brands have some very trick sleds but I just have no intrest.

It may be caused by how fast the value of a new sled drops :angry:
and the value of old racer is just going up. My 1996 ZR580 and 1976 Z 250 will bring about the same cash, not good.

·
Registered
94 Posts
TOYDOC How many old sleds do you have? Iwish I had the room for some but maybe some day. Is the vintage site is your? It's a cool site to look though there are some great looking sleds that you people have restore keep up the good work on restoring theses great race sleds :hallo1:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts