Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone I Am Selling My 1980 Moto-Ski SuperSonic. I had it for 4 years and put a quite a bit of money into it. It has a 1980 ski doo blizzard 9500 drivetrain 454cc Engine-19/40 Gears Here Are Some Things Done To The Engine Its A fresh engine with 60-80 miles on it. It has been bored & honed 20 over with SPI Pistons #54-760P2, Has New Crank Seals And Gaskets. It Has A Comet Clutch 102c With polaris insides clutch engauges around 5200rpms. The Secondary has Been All Redone New Helix It has Been Tapped For Set Screws. Now For The Suspension it has a 4 year old Kimpex Agressor Track on it It Still In Good Shape Just Put New Hyfax's on the sled and put a extra set of boogie wheel system on it to keep the upper hyfax from not wearing down. All boogey wheels are good and free. The Skis are brand new from dennis kirk with 60-80 miles on them with new wear bars the shocks are new also front and back. The Seat I had Redone 2 years ago in very good shape with no holes or rips. the belly pan i had it redone and patched 1 hole and there is 1-2 more tiny holes in it but doesnt bother anything. its been undercoated and paint black. The hood is in fair condition the front is all good just the back where the straps are there is a crack on the one side- the windshield just has 1 small crack also but nothing noticeable. All Lights Work HeadLight-Tail Light- Brake Light- Gauges All Work + Lights . Brakes Work very Good. Well Thats What It All Has that I Can Think Of i Done Alot To It.. And She Runs Very Good+Quick... Im Asking $1,000 Any more Questions Just Ask I have A Email If You Wanna Get in Touch And We Can Go From There.. Ill Be Posting Pics Here Shortly..Thanks Once Again Zach........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts