Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago I posted pictures of my father's 1986 Ski Doo Formula Plus which was modified for racing. Here is a video of my Uncle riding around our field on it. Even at 20 years old, she still goes. In its day she was clocked on a Lake in VT at 116 MPH. She's one bad*ss sounding sled. Sorry for the poor quality of the video, I took it with my digital camera, but its more for the sound anyway :thumbsup:

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i187/dav...nt=103_1402.flv

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
camera man not steady and pics way too dark

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
camera man not steady and pics way too dark[/b]

like i said it was for the sound, not the video, i took it with a digital camera, and even apologized for the quality in the statement before the link. what ever happend if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all?

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
No sound neither

Sorry for sounding mean,did not mean it to sound like that

but......

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no worries, im not sure why the sound isnt working for you, it worked on my computer and when i sent the link to my parents. i can understand why the video would suck without any sound, thats the whole point.

-dave

·
Registered
31 Posts
no worries, im not sure why the sound isnt working for you, it worked on my computer and when i sent the link to my parents. i can understand why the video would suck without any sound, thats the whole point.

-dave[/b]
I had sound

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I had sound and the video was some thing to see a sled going on the snow thats what counts. My brother had a 1985 stock in the 90,s and from 0 to 70 it was hard to beat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts