Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, I have a 1987 arctic cat model 650 we are not sure of what kind exacually but the ownership says model 650. it is a spirit 500 cc fan cooled motor. we believe we have power coming out of the voltage regulator. now the chock is staying on, there is no head or tail lights, and the handwarmers don't work. wondering what all it could be we have traced all wires and they are all in tact and where they are suspose to be. too good of a sled to give up because of hte lights situation.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi, I have a 1987 arctic cat model 650 we are not sure of what kind exacually but the ownership says model 650. it is a spirit 500 cc fan cooled motor. we believe we have power coming out of the voltage regulator. now the chock is staying on, there is no head or tail lights, and the handwarmers don't work. wondering what all it could be we have traced all wires and they are all in tact and where they are suspose to be. too good of a sled to give up because of hte lights situation.[/b]
change lighting coil on stator

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Needs a stator or it could be a broken wire at the stator I,ve had to resodder them a few times stator is under the recoil.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts