Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll I was hopeing someone would be able to help me with my Snowmobile and maybe being able to get a manual on it as well. I am unable to receive fuel out of the gas tank, I have tried blowing the lines out, thinking maybe something was clogged in the lines, but that didn't work. I have even taken the line off before it goes and mixes with the oil and i can't get gas to flow out of there even. So can someone please help me. Thank you

·
Registered
195 Posts
Umm.... is the sled outside? Frozen maybe? Either it's outta gas, or there's a problem with the fuel pump (needs a rebuild or there's ice inside of it.)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was sitting outside, then we brought it into our garage and put gas into it. Where is the fuel pump located at? Is it inside the tank or would it be located somewhere else? Thanks

·
Registered
195 Posts
If you follow the fuel line from the tank, it will go to a small aluminum fuel pump. However, if the sled was bone dry, then it'll take a hell of alot of pulls to get the gas sucked into the carbs. pouring gas (pre-mixed with oil) down the heads and repeating until the sled runs on it's own is what I would do. However, I know that practice is not recommended.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts