Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a non-running '91 Exciter EX570R. It needs a least one new carburetor, however I'm having a hard time finding one specifically. Does anyone know of where I could find myself one (or two)? Or is there a better alternative to put on the sled? Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just picked up a non-running '91 Exciter EX570R. It needs a least one new carburetor, however I'm having a hard time finding one specifically. Does anyone know of where I could find myself one (or two)? Or is there a better alternative to put on the sled? Thanks!...
Thanks Oliver. Unfortunately they don’t sell the whole assembly.
Try twisted tunnel in cle elem WA. But first what's wrong with yours. If its plugged up pull all the jets and put in a large crock pot with three bottles.of pine sol.1\2gallon water turn on medium heat outside of the house and cook them lol. For about 5 hours the will be sooo. Clean put back together...serve with fresh gas...also put 1 bottle of 2 stroke heet in gas removes water (lets in burn) but lift rear of track and run heet into carburator..(run engine for about 5-9 minutes
I just picked up a non-running '91 Exciter EX570R. It needs a least one new carburetor, however I'm having a hard time finding one specifically. Does anyone know of where I could find myself one (or two)? Or is there a better alternative to put on the sled? Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Try twisted tunnel in cle elem WA. They sell used parts from machines..but first what's wrong with yours you can take apart pull all jets out and clean them make sure you can see thru them(small hole see thru) if plugged up boil in a large crock pot the carburetors them selves in pine sol.2 bottles 1\2gallon water for about 5 - 8 hours outside of house (smelly) they will be sooo clean blow out with compesser air.the jet holes re install all jets serve with fresh gas..and I also put in 1_bottle 2stroke heet parts store ..in lets any water in gas be burned up if you do not drain the old gas out.lift track run machine 5 - 9 minutes let heet get into carburators..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts