Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you guys get this type of question allot on your posts, but i am new to sledding and i have found that you can change a c-7 suspension like what is on my mach 1 to a newer style.

I'm just wondering if this is a very costly swap to do....vs effort. I am mechanically inclined so most work will be done myself. I"m also not looking to spend a grand on a modification for a sled that is only worth the same....

The sled has very low kms on it so if i can do the suspension swap cheap...( 500-600) then i will keep the sled longer.

SO basically, what type of suspension, the type of sled it can be found in, and what it would be worth in canadian dollars.

any help is appreciated...thank you.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I know you guys get this type of question allot on your posts, but i am new to sledding and i have found that you can change a c-7 suspension like what is on my mach 1 to a newer style.

I'm just wondering if this is a very costly swap to do....vs effort. I am mechanically inclined so most work will be done myself. I"m also not looking to spend a grand on a modification for a sled that is only worth the same....

The sled has very low kms on it so if i can do the suspension swap cheap...( 500-600) then i will keep the sled longer.

SO basically, what type of suspension, the type of sled it can be found in, and what it would be worth in canadian dollars.

any help is appreciated...thank you.[/b]
Look for a sc10 suspension out of a 97-98 mach z, Just got done installing one in a 93 mach z with the c-7. Spent $150.00 on suspension + maybe 2 hours labor.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look for a sc10 suspension out of a 97-98 mach z, Just got done installing one in a 93 mach z with the c-7. Spent $150.00 on suspension + maybe 2 hours labor.[/b]

is the front end upgradable too? just wondering if the mach z front suspension works with my sled too..

thanks for the info on the rear , that is a big help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts