Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I just ought a 1994 Indy Touring Delux 500 f/c with around 6000k on it and I was wondering what the top speed should be? it pulls good all the way until about 60 mph but after that its kinda 'empty'(I weigh about 175 lbs)just curious because people tell me I should be getting 80 mph plus out of it. Also any tips with how to add a little more speed to it would be appreciated, thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
252 Posts
well my wife has the same sled,i can only get about 65 to 70 miles an hour out of it in perfect conditions.so i would say thats about right,my 600 triple will doo 104 in perfect conditions.it might go quicker but i let go of the throttle at 104 thats more then enough to get the point across lol. maybe we should trade lol,i don't use the power and you do might be an idea.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well my wife has the same sled,i can only get about 65 to 70 miles an hour out of it in perfect conditions.so i would say thats about right,my 600 triple will doo 104 in perfect conditions.it might go quicker but i let go of the throttle at 104 thats more then enough to get the point across lol. maybe we should trade lol,i don't use the power and you do might be an idea.[/b]

Well I would trade but I need the electric start and reverse lol ( bad back)
a buddy of mine has the l/c version of mine and his does 90 plus mph so we figgured I would do about 80 ( same power plant just diff. cooling)

thanks for the trade offer though lol

how much doyou figgure mine would be worth if I were to sell it ( it is in mint X 3 shape, puchased from an older man)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts