Snowmobile World banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i'mew and was wondering if this was a good deal or not i got a 1995 artic cat sled the mountin cat touring efi 700cc, the guy also gave me a 1977 jag 3000 artic cat runs good but seat is all ripped up, and a 1998 artic cat 8x8 trailer. i think i got a good deal what do you think? oh yea $1800 what do you think. also is this sled going to be fun on the trails or will i wish for something diffrent? thanks

·
Registered
442 Posts
are you sure you EXT isn't a 580 because you could only get the EXT with a 580 unless the motor isn't stock but otherwise the only sled with the mountain version with the 700 motor was the wildcat but either way it sounds like you got a pretty good deal

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Got Snow,
  Check out what Zr580 said. He said ext not xlt. And I believe he is right in that teh 580 isw what you must have. I wasn't even aware they put that into a mountain touring sled unless you just have a normal ext 580 efi. I was wondering if you called it a mouintain do to it's longer track which should be a 136".
Caleb

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok her we go , I just look at the dealer's reciept. and it says it's a 1995 wildcat touring 2 up , efi 700cc so there we have it this kid had no idea what he was selling me and from the price range i got in the blue book i got an awsome deal on the sled let alon the other old sled and the trailer to..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts