Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1998 formula plus 670 and it is giving me great troubles..Im only 15 and no nothing about sleds,,this is my first one...It is extremely hard to pull over,,sometimes its easy other times i cant pull it at all..and also after driving for about 10 mins it shuts off and wont start for about 2 hours,,u have to let it sit,,Any help would be much appreciated as i would like to start sleedin before the snow is gone..Thanks

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have a 1998 formula plus 670 and it is giving me great troubles..Im only 15 and no nothing about sleds,,this is my first one...It is extremely hard to pull over,,sometimes its easy other times i cant pull it at all..and also after driving for about 10 mins it shuts off and wont start for about 2 hours,,u have to let it sit,,Any help would be much appreciated as i would like to start sleedin before the snow is gone..Thanks[/b]
sounds like it's gettig hot, or your oil mix could be wrong, check your heads, gasket good, how much comprestion do you have, check Crash Dummy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sounds like it's gettig hot, or your oil mix could be wrong, check your heads, gasket good, how much comprestion do you have, check Crash Dummy[/b]
Ya see im only 15 and know basiclly nothing about sleds,,,my compressions,,sometimes i can pull it like a lawnmower,,very easy pull,,and right now i cant even pull it,,when its really easy to pull it starts to problem,,but when its really hard it wont even start,,,it stuck in the middle of my field right now cause it wont start,,any suggestions on why its doing that

·
Registered
193 Posts
Ya see im only 15 and know basiclly nothing about sleds,,,my compressions,,sometimes i can pull it like a lawnmower,,very easy pull,,and right now i cant even pull it,,when its really easy to pull it starts to problem,,but when its really hard it wont even start,,,it stuck in the middle of my field right now cause it wont start,,any suggestions on why its doing that[/b]
Did it run like a raped ape when it was runing, did it run good, was it backfireing, did you hear a squeak, crash dummy

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
No such thing as a formula plus in 1998....Do you mean 1988 or is a some kind of 670 sled?

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have a 1998 formula plus 670 and it is giving me great troubles..Im only 15 and no nothing about sleds,,this is my first one...It is extremely hard to pull over,,sometimes its easy other times i cant pull it at all..and also after driving for about 10 mins it shuts off and wont start for about 2 hours,,u have to let it sit,,Any help would be much appreciated as i would like to start sleedin before the snow is gone..Thanks[/b]
Thers,formula 500/500dl/583dl/z583/z670 formula s/s electrick/sl formula 111 600/600r/600lt/700/700r. 1998 models ,crash dummy

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Thers,formula 500/500dl/583dl/z583/z670 formula s/s electrick/sl formula 111 600/600r/600lt/700/700r. 1998 models ,crash dummy[/b]
Yup......but no formula Plus since 1994...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what ever sled you have, need some looking into,mite have blown it ,crash dummy[/b]
it was running great,no backfiring nuthing,,than it stalled,,givin it gass and it choked it self out,,,thers gas and all liquieds aree filled,,,why is the compression so great and hard to pull

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it was running great,no backfiring nuthing,,than it stalled,,givin it gass and it choked it self out,,,thers gas and all liquieds aree filled,,,why is the compression so great and hard to pull[/b]
im planning on selling it so if anyone is nitersted,,im selling it for 700 ,,motor was just rebuilt so its gotta be the started cables or sumtin,,let my know,,im located in southwesturn ontario so if anyones near by email me if u want to see the sled,,,[email protected] thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts