Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to replace the rear suspension bogey bearings. Is there a bearing number that I could give to a bearing distributer to save some money?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just press them out and take them into your local bearing supplier. They will be able to measure them up no problem. Either that or measure them up yourself and phone the measurements in if you have no such store available to you. Most of the ones I have changed have had numbers but they were unable to look them up that way as they were off-brand or numbers had changed.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I would like to replace the rear suspension bogey bearings. Is there a bearing number that I could give to a bearing distributer to save some money?[/b]
my 98 mxz670 are 405-4045-00 bearing 6205 stock from manual, yours should be the same,Crash Dummy

·
Registered
423 Posts
Yes, you can use darn near just about any 6205 bearing in your rear idler wheels. They are usually somewhere around $1 or 2 each from most bearing suppliers.

I've had good luck with the cheap chinese ones on eBay, I think last batch I paid about $17 shipped for 10 bearings. I used to use nothing but the NTN or NSK ones, but the chinese ones seem to hold up just as good in all the sleds I've put them in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts