Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1998 Polaris 700 XC. Original owner. Lots of aftermarket parts: Team secondary clutch, Hot Seat heads and ceramic coated twin pipes, Boyesen reeds and cages, SLP boost bottle, Digatron tach/egt, new 1 ¼ track w/studs, SLP wave brake and Wilwood master cylinder, pistons are ceramic and teflon coated. All of the steering has been updated with the SLP Power Rak system. I have all of the original parts except the braking system and steering components and they go with the sled as well as an extra ski and trailing arm. This sled has been well maintained and never towed on an open trailer. Asking $2800. Must sell soon. Call me at 515-203-0389 or email me at [email protected].

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1998 Polaris 700 XC. Original owner. Lots of aftermarket parts: Team secondary clutch, Hot Seat heads and ceramic coated twin pipes, Boyesen reeds and cages, SLP boost bottle, Digatron tach/egt, new 1 ¼ track w/studs, SLP wave brake and Wilwood master cylinder, pistons are ceramic and teflon coated. All of the steering has been updated with the SLP Power Rak system. I have all of the original parts except the braking system and steering components and they go with the sled as well as an extra ski and trailing arm. This sled has been well maintained and never towed on an open trailer. Asking $2800. Must sell soon. Call me at 515-203-0389 or email me at [email protected].[/b]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts