Snowmobile World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale
1998 SRX 600 Was My primary sled until I bought my 05 Rev then My wife has been riding since. 7000 Miles on Odometer 2000 Miles on Motor Drive bearings, and Track.

Yamaha warrantied the New Crank shaft at 5000 miles after the bearings started to make noise. So it has a new Crank, Pistons, Bearings, Seals etc... At the same time I replaced all Drive system barings on both ends of the Jack shaft, Chain case and drive axel. Just last year I replaced all three Power Valves and this thing is running Awesome This sled is still very Tight, no loose rivets etc.... I want to Sell this sled and get something a little more wife Friendly. Triple Triple is a little more sled than she needs. This sled is SUPER FAST for a 600 115 + MPH and still is cheap to insure. Outstanding Trail sled or possible Drag sled for somebody.

LOOKING TO GET $1800 out of it or would possibly traid for a Two cylinder 500 or 600 Sled with Long travel suspension.

I also have a 1997 Triton Lite 101 8X10 foot Trailer with Runners and Track Grips and Salt Shield. It is a Tilt alluminum 2 place trailer and has very low miles on it because I only use it 1 or 2 times a year to travel 2-3 hours north to ride if conditions locally are below expectations.
LOOKING FOR $900 or will Trade up for a FOUR PLACE TRAILER

if interested or if you have any questions please send me an E-Mail at [email protected]

Thanks
JonnyMXZx

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts