Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a Mach1 1999 700 T/T. Has 1583 miles on it, and I'm not familiar with the Mach one.

The guy want's $3800. It looks clean, and well cared for.

Comments?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:) Please? I have no knowledge of a T/T?? I've heard the bragging over the Mach Zed's,,, What about the Mach 1??

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Not happy with yoru 500 already?
I just bought a 99 mach 1 this year. I am not familiar with a T/T, actually I don't think this exists. You probably mean L/T, as in long track.

Its a 700 triple/triple, the machZ's little brother. ~140hp, give or take. Nice looking sled. I haven't ridden mine yet, but I think it should be awesome.

If its in good shape, $3800 is a decent price I think, but I don't know what sleds are worth down south.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:) Thanks Rocketman,,, :) No,, I'm NOT unhappy with my 500 MXZ :D My son is looking for a sled, and if he's not sure, I may just add it to my inventory. :D My mistake,, I meant that it was a Triple/Triple 700.
I thank you for your explanation. SWRules Mach Zed's little Bro ahe? :hallo1:

·
Registered
176 Posts
hi troll I have a 99 mach1 and love it but will add if you`re son has not ridden much this will get him in trouble fast. ps I payed 4400 for mine with 2500 miles but it has the rer(reverse) full red kit and 192 picks. :hallo1:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts