Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is an article in the newspaper i get about a snowmobile lake run. It will be held at "NIMBY" pond, 11470 Hills Road in Baroda Township. (Mark Schutze's Pond). The date is August 4th. Sign up begins at 7:00 and goes till 11:00. Racing begins at noon. I think it says $18 per person for admission (could be $10), kids 12 and under free. Proceeds go to American Cancer Society.

Stock Entry Fees
$25 per class
0-500cc
501-600cc
601-700cc
701-800cc
801 and up

Mod Entry Fees
$30 Per class
600-700cc
701-800cc
801 and up

I can scan the article if anyone wants it.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, i might go and watch if i know some people there. Its only about 10 minutes away from where i am.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I can't believe Idooski isn't all over this race! He loves water. Hey Keith,,,,,,, if you race with your sled, I will sponsor you. :D

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
um, maybe, ill see if i still have it

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry guys, looks like it went out with the recycling. It talked about this guy tried for about a year to get this going. He was having problems getting aprroval because of the people living around him. The people that live around him are FIPS (ill explain that if you send me a pm) and they were complaining that it would be too noisy. He respnded back saying that there is farm equipment running pretty much 24/7 and it is probably louder than the snowmobiles and this is just a one day event. The farm equipment runs pretty much everyday. And that was about it, the newspaper messed up, at the end of the article it told you where to go to read the rest of the article, it was like 2b or something. I went there and uit was just the same thing as on the other page. And the entry fee and all of that ig ot off looking on the poster in the picture on the article. It was really blurry. I can find the guys phone number for you if that would help.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just drive along hills road until you find 11470, im sure its there.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
good way for me to meet some of you before the bbq and the charity ride. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
wont bring the wrenches but i can help wrench. Just tell me what to do.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
I'm in, I would come give ya a hand Keith :thumbsup: Might even bring the sled :lookaround:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I'm going to at least need a crew to help wrench in case she goes under. Any volunteers?[/b]
LOL.... You won't need any wrenching, I have seen you ride the water. There is no way your sled will go under. :cool:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts