Snowmobile World banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cool! It looks like it didn't find it before because it's actually in Buchanan rather than Baroda.[/b]
Yeah, I forgot that, it is one of those goofy spots, it is Baroda Township, but a Buchanan address for what ever goofy reason...

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
the shirts are sort of a blue color. On the back it shows a cool snowmobile racing on water and it says 1st annual snowmobile lake run on NIMBY pond, august 4th

·
Registered
6 Posts
Here is what the shirts look like---We have sizes from M-3X, pink and blue---------I have a bunch right now and can have more dropped off tomorrow.........Amy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts
I have the sled almost ready, but it's not looking good for me. I just had to take my dog to the vet this AM to have something removed from her stomach. We don't know what it is because I don't feed her any bones, but she got something stuck in there that doesn't want to come out on it's own. Besides the mental anguish it's providing me, there's also the $1000 that it's going to cost me to have it done. I still want to go, but it will be a last minute decision on my part. I'll let yo know as soon as I can. Sorry.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
ok, no worry, ill probably go anyways if you arent there, my dad said something about he might like to go.

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
Dose anybody know the yardage to make it all the way?

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
well, there is a 95% chance ill be there unless there is something more important to do saturday.

My cell # is 269-921-6647 Ill turn it on when i leave the house.

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts
I just can't justify the expense this weekend guys. Thanks for all the interest, but I just spent almost $1000 on my puppy dog this week and being without a job that might as well be a million. My wife would kill me if I went and trashed my sled (even though it needs a re-build anyway).

Any of you that go, be sure to take pics for us.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
yeah, not digital though. I have to wait for my dad to get them develped, that could be a few months. And no telling if they are good pics, its hard to catch a moving object.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts