I have the sled almost ready, but it's not looking good for me. I just had to take my dog to the vet this AM to have something removed from her stomach. We don't know what it is because I don't feed her any bones, but she got something stuck in there that doesn't want to come out on it's own. Besides the mental anguish it's providing me, there's also the $1000 that it's going to cost me to have it done. I still want to go, but it will be a last minute decision on my part. I'll let yo know as soon as I can. Sorry.
I just can't justify the expense this weekend guys. Thanks for all the interest, but I just spent almost $1000 on my puppy dog this week and being without a job that might as well be a million. My wife would kill me if I went and trashed my sled (even though it needs a re-build anyway).
A forum community dedicated to snowmobile owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, troubleshooting, trails, maintenance, riding tips, modifications, classifieds, accessories, and more!