Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of selling My 2000 Mach z, it has 370 miles on it and is in mint condition. I have installed tempa flow and v force 3 reeds on it, other than that it is stock. Just wondering if anyone is in the market for a rare like new sled.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Didnt we already go through this? Try putting it in the classifieds :bash:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Didnt we already go through this? Try putting it in the classifieds :bash:[/b]

So don't waste your time and mine by replying, this is for someone that might be looking for a mach.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
So don't waste your time and mine by replying, this is for someone that might be looking for a mach.[/b]
Why not put it in the classified section with a price and just be done with it instead of playing games. Plus if you put it in the proper section, you would get more people seeing your ad. But what do I know, Ive only been on this site for a little over 5 years now.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The sled is located in Michigan and the lowest I will go would be $3700, that is what a dealer told me I should have no problem getting. THANKS

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
3700???????? Your dreamin' a bit there pal.[/b]

If you are not interested please do not reply, THIS IS FOR INTERESTED PEOPLE ONLY. Have you seen the sled fireball, no so you haven't any idea. Anyone that knows anything about the mach knows that to find one like this is rare. I am not trying to start any battles on here but again if you are not interested please do not reply. THANKS

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thinking of selling My 2000 Mach z, it has 370 miles on it and is in mint condition. I have installed tempa flow and v force 3 reeds on it, other than that it is stock. Just wondering if anyone is in the market for a rare like new sled.[/b]

·
Registered
67 Posts
New price $3300 firm[/b]
When you say 'fireball', do you mean the sled that was built by the guy who owned fireball coatings? The sled had around 200hp on pump gas, custom suspension work and came with two hoods, one custom and the other stock. I think Don Emery built the motor. If this is the sled, and it has not been touched from how it came from DNE, you got a deal. Let me know.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
I've got a Millenium Mach Z 809 - #008. You interested?[/b]
what price do you have on it redlined?

·
Registered
670 Posts
When you say 'fireball', do you mean the sled that was built by the guy who owned fireball coatings? The sled had around 200hp on pump gas, custom suspension work and came with two hoods, one custom and the other stock. I think Don Emery built the motor. If this is the sled, and it has not been touched from how it came from DNE, you got a deal. Let me know.[/b]
Fireball is the name of the guy who he was responding to.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
When you say 'fireball', do you mean the sled that was built by the guy who owned fireball coatings? The sled had around 200hp on pump gas, custom suspension work and came with two hoods, one custom and the other stock. I think Don Emery built the motor. If this is the sled, and it has not been touched from how it came from DNE, you got a deal. Let me know.[/b]

No I was referring to the guys name that made a post earlier.

Thanks

·
Registered
852 Posts
i should just stay the hell out of this but 3300 is what it is, if the sled has no miles on it and is like new, and a bit of a unusual sled i think just the right buyer has to be found. in some respects thats alot of sled for the cash. somptin bout the triples.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts