Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are alot of good responses on different sled setup here. I have a 2000 Mach 1 Stock, the thing works very well I even got to beat a '96 Mach Z once, I think luck had more to do with it than anything. Is there anything that will bring this thing a little bit more alive, or would you leave well enough alone?. Anyone out there played with one at all? ;)

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
99 was the last year for Mach 1 700....what does yours look like?

·
Registered
229 Posts
2000 was the last Mach 1. You had to early order them and they came with RER. They look like a 2000 Mach Z with red instead of yellow accents. There have been a couple for sale on ebay lately. I believe they're clutched and jetted the same as a 99 Mach 1 RER.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
yeah but if you have rer it should be faster then the 99`s. i always thought that they did have them in 2000 but my dealer did not bring them in but then was told they were discontinued. cause what i would have done was change my decals and call it a good running mach1........hehehe. but back to the subject u could add a shime kit to it and gain hp. and also add a b&b canister another real good gain and last you could play with the primary for more gains.........nice ride

·
Registered
176 Posts
I was going to post a question also about my 99mach1 rer the only mods are v force2 25/44 gearing and what I think is the wrong clutch set up? every thing is stock in the clutch except a pnk ppl spring that seems to long like 6.25 in free the spring and cup show signs of rubbing(bind?) I have the stock spring should I install it or anyone have some good starting points the sled also has 192 picks I only rode it 3 times last year and was happy but did have some belt troubles the alignment was off.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
wow 007 that is a lot of studs . personaly i think too many i have only ran 144 on my machz with no real prob.s hooking. now as far as the spring is that pink purple? man if so that is very low on engagement does it feel sluggish of the line? i would think more like pink purple but it depends what your looking 4

·
Registered
176 Posts
yeah macnz69 it is pink/ppl but I was wondering if it is to long? it has rubbed the spring cover on the id and the spring on the od. the sled came with the stud`s .I think I`am going to put the clutch to stock so I will have a starting point.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts