Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at buying a 2000 MXZ-X440 race chassis. It's about a 1kus. Here is some thing the guy stae in the ad that I was hoping you guys could tell me what exactly you think they did. " The tub of it has been cut out and had a new aluminum one built for it to be stronger and lighter".
And what were the shocks that came on the sled, I can see from the pics they have the resevior mounted off the side of the shock in the front. Anything else these race sleds have done to them?
Caleb

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Forget the stock shocks.  If your gonna replace them or buy new ones get OHLINS.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What did it come with stock? that's what I want to know. I would think they were good. And it may have different once I haven't found out yet. It may have been a Amsoil race sled as it has every marking there sleds had before the REV.
caleb

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like this will be the chassis I'll be getting if everything goes right the next few hours:

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found the sled on ebay! The auction ended a minute ago and I'm the winner, a few fools tried to beat me but they always gave up  ! $1,476 and I have to pick it up in Minnesota. I can't wait to ge this project started. And to think it was all beacause I went into the Doo forum to look around and look what Machzzzz1 has talked me into!  It's going to be a fun winter. Pitty the fool that tries me on it though if they're dumb enough not to know the trip trip sound under the hood.
Caleb

1 - 5 of 5 Posts