Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would a 2001 Prox 600 with a 1-1/4 track with only 600 miles be worth. Show room condition.  I think this is the one.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well I bought one(2002 model) for my son last year,paid 7k in November ,then,no season,he put on 600 mi.sled is still brand new,my dealer told me $5k to $5.5k,then I saw his 02 ProX 600 (demo)in the paper fo r$6.5k w/same mi.The lack of a decent season last year has hurt the market, but fear not,snow is coming!So anyhow, you can prob.do ok if you can get that sled for around $5k,good luck!

·
Registered
708 Posts
Best try to work a deal on it quick becuase the price will only go up as winter gets nearer.

·
Registered
97 Posts
After 1 hour of haggling a local dealer (Illinois) he could get me out on a new 600 prox for 7400 about 6800 before taxes and doc.  Like the man said dont let a good thing go by, they wont get any cheaper until next April

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeap I could not pass it up.  I got it for 7000 Canadian with a 1 1/4 track and full warranty coverage for one year.  It has lots of accessorys also how does that deal sound or would you say I over payed.  In this area they hard to come by and if you do they want new price, after it is beat to @@@@.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Not really knowing the exchange rate, I would say you probably did ok, based on what I found, and they are hard to find.  Polaris had a good weekend, I bought an 02 700xc for 6700 otd u.s. Your warranty should go from Dec to Dec regardless of Purchase date, check with your dealer. If I paid too much, I don't want to know about it, I got what I was looking for.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
About $4300 US funds that sounds better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts