Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am lookin at buyin a 2002, 2003 Pro-X 440 or a 2004 Pro-XR 440 Is there anything that I should know about them or any information that could be usefull to me about them. How do they Run with the pump gas heads??? Are they a headache for maintainence. Also are they relaible.???

THANKS............

P.S. does anyone have/ know of one forsale????

1994 chev 4x4 ext. cab short box ...FORSALE

·
Registered
110 Posts
I rode one in the trails for two years and loved it had no problems sold it to a friend and he plans on riding it next winter. I put the large tank on it and ordered the trail kit from polaris! and jetted it just like they told me in the kit! the kit came with differant ramps and clutch spring also the sled ran real strong!! put on a clear tank and just marked the outside with a marker so when I got gas I could see how many gallons of fuel I would need then while waiting in line to get gas i would say I need 5 gallons of gas I would dump 15 oz of oil in! I ran about 3 oz per gallon but if it got really cold sometimes I would dump extra in just as a precaution!

I also have a 04 proxr440 for sale if interested raced in pro womens class never studded Email me if interested [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts