Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you Polaris guys heard what the dealer/Polaris promotions are going to be this season.  Cash back, Accessories.

·
Registered
384 Posts
polaris has a pretty good promo going right now!!$99 per month 9.5 perc.this payment is for the life of the loan..I just bought a new rmk on this deal

·
Registered
152 Posts
There are alot of great deals on new 2002 Polaris carry over sleds. My dealer is selling XC700 SP for 1500.00 less than what they were selling for last fall. It also comes with a full warranty. There are alot of new carry overs out there that need to be sold and dealers are motivated to get rid of them.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I have found lots for dealers with carry overs selling them for a few hundred above cost.  But I have found a dealer that went bankrupt and the bank is selling them for $1000 below cost and I cannot pass this up.  

·
Registered
767 Posts
Carry overs seem like a good deal right now. My dealer has a SuperSport carry over for the wife or starter rider for only $3600.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Just bought an 02 700 last weekend, my dealer applied a $200 refund from Polaris towards my purchase or $300 in Polaris Accessories, I took the $200 bucks, ask your dealer...I used Douglas&Frye, Sterling, IL.....Bought it under invoice cost no freight or setup only a kickback to Uncle Sammy.

He was happier to sell it than I was to buy it, and believe me I am Happy  

1 - 7 of 7 Posts