Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
i didn't have the problem but afriend of mine did.the dealer first tried to purge the coolant system.that helped until he got on a lake and was running back and fourth for a while.there was plenty of snow cover because the other sleds wre not over heating.the dealer ended up putting in an additional cooler in . but his was not a 2-up.i thought that the ones with the m-10 had even more of a problem.

·
Registered
752 Posts
I think there might be some confusion here....that link to the over heating problem is for Xc's and 600 Classic's with M10 suspension. you have a 600 Classic touring with Xtra 12 suspension.Also I may be wrong here but I believe the heat exchangers are located differently on the Touring model. They are on your running boards and not up in your tunnel, at least that is the way the 2001 Classic Touring is and  I 've never had a problem with mine over heating.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply's. IndySKS, you are correct my heat exchangers are under my floor boards and i do have xtra12. I guess i will just have to wait until the snow fly's to see if it is a problem.

Thanks Again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts