Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been looking for the best deal on a holdover 2002 xc either a 7 or an 8.  Last night a buddy bought a black 700 out the door for 6400.  He was a friend with the dealer and the guy said he wouldnt let any more go that cheep, he was keeping a promise he made in April.   I am trying to stay in Illinois or Southern WI.  The best deal I could find is a red 700 for 6300 out the door @6950.  Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
216 Posts
heard a rumor from a friend,said he got a 2002 700xcsp for $5495 out the door. Northern lower michigan that's the cheapest price I've heard so far,good luck

·
Registered
58 Posts
Spicers in Houghton Lake Mi are advertising 700 xc's for 5499 plus freight and prep.
                                 Tom

·
Registered
1 Posts
Planet -powersports in Coldwater Mi. (517-278-5557). I was just there yesterday and I think they were selling 700's for 5299 and 800's for 5995.

·
Registered
303 Posts
snowcrazy, did you go to planet power sports?  I did, i live in south bend, right off the buffalo trail.  Anyways i picked up an alnm. 10ft' ride on ride off for $978out the door.  Also got some deals on closes.  Yeah did the v8 small block wildcat run down the track yesterday.  I left early

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

When this sport gets a hold on you, it makes you do some nutty things.  I looked at or called about every dealership around and the best deal I found was at Douglas and Frye in Sterling IL (Quad Cities).  02 700xc red for 6300.  No freight or setup so it is probably pretty close to the prices you guys found.  It is sitting in my garage for 6700 otd.  I didn't get a look at these responses until this morning, thanks for your help.  It was one of the last red ones around and I didn't want it to get away.  Maybe paid too much, but I got what I wanted.  IT BETTER FREKIN SNOW THIS YEAR

·
Registered
111 Posts
Amen brother!
this sport makes me nuts,ask my wife!And yeah,it better freakin snow this year!all i did last year was put money into my ultra,now i went and got a 700 edge,according to my wife"their coming to take me away,hehehahahoho"oh well,aslong as there's snow where they're takin me,excellent!    

1 - 8 of 8 Posts