Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
  Yesterday I picked up my 700 Viper er, I never rode a triple before, all I can say, what a rocket. we rode 100 miles last night.
  My buddy who I ride with has a 700 Polaris, his comment was my next sled will be a yamaha.  And he also said it sounds like a ferrari, and I agree, the sound is amazing. We r

Just happy as can be

Bill

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Jeez man, let the guy be happy with his new ride! I'm sure he will like his sled all the same regardless of if it can beat your sled or not.  There are thousands of sleds out there that can beat your sled (and mine) does that make you like your sled anyless??  I could give to sh!ts, and I'm sure you feel the same.  Keep comments like that to yourself....
rcpilot1, Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the wonderful triple world!

·
Registered
287 Posts
nothing like a triple to me. If I cant afford a Redline, I will probably get a Viper er for the wife. I don't give a #### if it ain't the fastest sled on the planet ethier. There is more to a sled than top speed to me.

S

·
0 Posts
hmmmm!!! i'll assume, i am missing something from above by the comments made here?

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Yeah.  Be happy with what you got.  Every machine offers somthing diffrent and creates a variaty on the trails.  

But your right.  That ferrari sound and american muscle sound at idle is just more profe that triples rule.  

Hows your fuel eco.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi
  I rode 102 miles the first day  I got the sled, the mpg was about 9 the first tank, very rich, oil added in fuel by the Sled shop.  I was told it would be about 13 mpg when broken in.

Bill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts