Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well I really don't know where to start.......
VES is fantastic lot's and lot's of squeeze I can hit 100 mph with lot's of throttle and pull still available to me.
I have the M10 suspension and let me tell you I will NEVER buy another crotch rocket without it. It performs beyond my wildest expectations.
Basically it's the same machine as an XC but we just spent some extra cash on graphics.
Everywhere I stop people come over and say " This is the best looking sled I have ever seen"
I'm running the Blue/Yellow scheme
Oh!!! The new dual skii system is beyond your wildest dreams!!! No darting whatsover! None, zero.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a 700 x with the m-10 also and LOVE it like he said with the dual runner ski setup absolutely no darting. I traded with a friend who has the same sled without the m-10 and I couldn't wait to get mine back. The ride wasn't bad but not as good as mine & it was all over the trail. The dual runner carbides really work. The only thing I noticed was when you let off the throttle on mine with the m-10 it doesn't free roll like my friends with the edge rear. Anyone know if this is common for the m-10? Nothing is binding & the clutches are working properly,track tension is OK etc.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, been thinking about getting one.  Does it hook well for drag racing and have to run an 800 yet?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Best sled I have ever owned, mine is sonic blue with edge suspension.  It is fast as hell gets great mileage and rides like a dream.  Over 900 miles and I have only had to lift the hood to add oil.  I love a sled that you can jump on and ride with no worries.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I  own a sonic blue x edge with over 1200 miles and it's by far the best sled I've ever owned or ridden.  Great ride, Great speed, Great acceleration, Great oil mileage, Great gas mileage
I guess I could just wrap this up in 2 words GREAT SLED!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I went from 01 600 Edge X to blue 02 700.  My son's 02 600 is faster.  Both have same 144 studs but I am turning rev. but as I said his is faster from the get go to end of 1/2 mile long lake.  I like the mileage but I thought it would have more nuts.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
From what I have seen, the XC8 doesn't have allot on the 7. In a drag that is. I raced a 2001 ProX 600 and a 2002 XC7 with my 98 XC600, and the 7 would start to pass about 1000 ft. in the snow, never saw the 6. My 98 is stock other than jetting, clutching. It's the little lady's sled.

I think the XCs are good sleds, just have bad calibrations. Even the government got on Polaris's case about the rich jetting, becuase of environmental concerns. Jetting will open them right up.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Blue X  -  Awesome sled. If I didn't have M-10  & Sno-tek suspensions in my SRX, I would go back to that Polaris.  Just think, My suspensions cost $3,500 installed just to get the ride of the Blue X stock.
 I love my SRX but all that extra $ for just as good a sled.

·
Registered
240 Posts
I rode a 800XCSP M10 this weekend.  I thought the handling and comfort and general feel was excellent!   This is a great sled.  I have always been an M-10 fan, I have one on my Grand Touring 600 (Ski Doo) and the Blade (long track).    The sled tracks very nicely.  I tried a Pro X and like this sled better.  I like to go fast, but I also want comfort.   This sled had it!   This from a Ski Doo and Blade Guy!  (Of course, this is made possible by the M-10, licenced from Fast).    

Actually, I find it amazing that after 10 years of trying, nobody can seem to match the comfort of the M-10!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts