Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an opportunity to purchase a new 2002 Legend 600 Sport for $5,849.00 including all taxes, fees, title etc..  Is this a good price?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Yes I think it is very fair, the MSRP in 02 was 7199?? if I remember right so you are getting 1350 off of that and all of the governments cut is included.....looks like close to $2000 in savings when ya tally it up!

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
If thats canadian which i know it not, its a great deal, if its u.s its not really great but not bad, a buddy of mine just bought a 2002 mxz 700 left over from this past winter and he that for $9000 Can. taxes in.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Call some of the major dealers to see what they will do for you. I know planet power sports in Coldwater MI deals big time. And there was a huge dealership that caught on fire here in MI that really dealt also.. In Dec they would sell me a @[email protected] cat zr 550 cc la out the door for 6100 and a 800 cc le for 6700. Major savings.
Caleb

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I think you could wait till fall and get even better deals. Places like Spicer's will have been markdown on last years stuff. They allways do. The best prices come at the NOVI snowmobile show.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
our own mxzwfo had some left over sleds he might be able to deal with you. call him or e-mail him at pence recreational products.click on the banner at the top of the page.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts