Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any body have any problems with thier any thing i should look out for.?

·
Registered
393 Posts
we have an 02 800 sport, non dpm, runs great, gets around 11-12 mpg. the only problem we have had is the oil pump seems to stick a little but its better than not working at all. my wife runs the sled and loves it but for me personally i dont like the hpv27 secondary clutch, i think the torsion spring in it is way to stiff unless you like super backshifting. when you let off the gas its just like an engine brake comes on, doesnt want to coast at all. but she loves it and i stay on my mach z

·
Registered
14 Posts
My wife has 02 MXZ 800ADR with DPM and she also felt the backshifting is to quick, no coasting ,she had to be on the throttle all the time or sled would slow right down. This hurt MPG, she was lucky to get 9-10MPG when trying to keep up with me. Only other complaint was lots of vibration in the handle bars compared to her last triple and quite alot of snow dust on her back and bags. Other then that the sled ran great all day all the time.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ive been starting mine every week all summer and man does it smoke big time mabye my oil pump is sticking too.?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts