Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend is looking at a 2002 Sno Pro, fan model, out of the crate. Can anyone tell me what the going price would be? Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, he was thinking in the vicinity of $4000, sounds about right then.

·
Registered
91 Posts
We bought a 02Z440 SnoPro this spring, new in the crate for $4500.00 plus tax. The dealer also gave us a 1 year warranty on it starting from Dec 1st 2002.

Someone else on this board also bought a new one in the spring, he said that he got some additional items in the crate, like extra idler wheels and a parts catalog for this specific model.... Is that person reading this?? If so, please reply, I have a few questions for you. Thanks.
-JPL

·
Registered
362 Posts
I bought a new one last spring. $4650.00 OTD. What kind of mods can u do to them besides a clutch?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Tattoo3235,

Where you the peron that e-mailed me the list of the items that you got 'in the crate' with your Z440SnoPro? If so, I seem to have deleted the e-mail that was sent to me with those specific items. If you are the person, or you can answer that question for me, could you shoot me an e-mail with the items? Thanks.
-JPL

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
That 440 fan can be played wityh a bit. Clutch and Jet it. Then try an upgraded pipe. From what i understand though thats a pretty quick fan sled though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts