Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last fall, when did the 2002 X package sleds come in at your respective dealership?  Mine arrived Friday Dec 14 and I picked it up the following morning.  Did anyone else wait that long, because I ordered it on March 7 2001.  Any way I think it is very poor on ski-doo's behalf that it took 10 months for me to get my sled when they knew it was sold that far in advance.  The build date was Oct., so it just sat in Quebec for 2 months before it was shipped.  I was calling the ski-doo customer service line at least twice per week from Nov-March, just to remind them how displeased I was.  The story is the same for the seven other guys who spring breaked a MXZX.  Our eight sleds came on a load of waverunners heading for Pheonix AZ.  I have another quick story.  A friend spring ordered his 2001 MXZX and it was the only one for my dealership and it never came until mid-December 2000.  The way I understand it ski-doo basically forgot about the sled until then and hired a cube van to deliver 1 sled.  The 00-01 as everyone knows was awesome, so he missed out on a month of riding.  That was the only good part about our crappy winter; I did not miss out on any riding.  In fact I never rode it until the second week of January.  Ended the season with 1981 miles though, but nothing to the 4500 miles the year before.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
In 2001 the Adrenalines were the last to show up. That was the good Dec. and my sled didn't come in until Dec 1st. Called my dealer the previous weekend and asked where it was. They said "It's not like there is enough snow to ride" I said "My friends and I rode 240 miles this weekend, and I had to ride the ol' lady's sled"

Good new was, is doo had a 2ndary spring recall on the X's that came in Oct of that year. This was all figured out by the time mine came in.

That year the X's came in Oct. and the standards came in Nov, and the Adr. came in last. Worst thing was, is it git warm and metled what snow that we had. I picked it up then had to wait to ride it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts