Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took her home to my place to get aquainted. We had a beer together and got to know each other. Sort of shy she doesn't say much, so we just made vroom vroom noises. We haven't been together long but I think I really like her so I bought her a nice cover and it's not even Xmas. Guessed her size perfectly, she looks nice in it (thank goodness). Said she would like a full body wax this weekend, I'll see if I can rub her the right way. Now if it would just snow I think she would let me RIDE HER! If anyone has any idea's to win her heart let me know. :inlove:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Thats what I said when I brought my Pro X home and I did the same thing bought her a cover and she has let me wax her and ride her. LOL :D

·
Registered
384 Posts
mine wore me out today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
todatop, it sounds like you need to work on your stamina ;) Thanks for the advice. I'll try more foreplay.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
She's brand new, so I'll bet the head is good. Have you checked out the box yet? 800cc, huh? You should get her pumped up to 1000cc. It'll cost ya, but it'll be worth it. Also, make sure she's shaved.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts